Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yummy Sushi

I haven't really eaten sushi very often in the past couple of years since I was introduced to sushi on a date (thanks, Tim!), but that may change.



In St. Peter's, MO, of all places, is a little hole in the wall sushi place called "Crazy Sushi."  I've heard great things about it, and my bestie has been bugging me to make a sushi date.  Last night was the said sushi date...and it was GREAT!



I loved that our rolls came out on a wooden boat.  So cute!!  We got 5 rolls, and I tried them all, but I liked 3 of them the most.  I liked: california roll, crunch roll, and rock & roll (roll).  I still need to work on my chopstick form, but it was great!

Then we went shopping and to Starbucks.  Fun night with my bestie!  I still can't believe the best sushi I've ever had was in St. Peter's.  Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment